I get very ansy with my hair but I rarely get up the courage to make a big change. I have my next appointment in a couple of weeks and might get a cut similar to Kellie Pickler's. I just think it's so cute and it would be much easier to deal with than my long hair during summer. And my hair grows so incredibly fast that it will be long again in no time!!
Yes! I cut like 4 inches off! It's a little longer in the front but not like Kellie's where she has that one longer piece on one side. We tried it but it looked kind of funny. My stylist thought she wears an extension for that piece. I'll try to post some pics!
2 comments:
Did you end up cutting your hair? I love Kellie's hair with the longer bob and thought about cutting mine too but I couldn't do it.
Yes! I cut like 4 inches off! It's a little longer in the front but not like Kellie's where she has that one longer piece on one side. We tried it but it looked kind of funny. My stylist thought she wears an extension for that piece. I'll try to post some pics!
Post a Comment