Which brings me to our first dealings in drama. We knew building our very first house wouldn't be without drama but we were hopeful that our "too good to be true" scenario would hold up. So, this entire time we've had a projected closing date of Nov. 20 or Nov. 23. Either of those dates would be perfect as we could just extend our Thanksgiving vacation days to move.
Well, now the projected closing date is Nov. 30! The LAST day to get the $8,000 tax credit! So, now I am very worried that the closing won't happen on that date. And really, what is the difference if we close on Nov. 23? It's not like anyone's going to be out there working on the house over the Thanksgiving holiday! Well, it's not all ironed out yet but I am not happy. :(

1 comment:
Your home is coming along! I can't wait to see progress pics. Your house will be worth the wait. Hopefully things stay on time for you now.
Post a Comment