1.11.2010

Cabo... Finally!


So, we finally booked a trip to Cabo! I wanted to go this past Christmas but it just didn't work out... Chalk it up to quitting my job for a new one and moving into a new house in the same WEEK in late November!

We were stoked when the resort that Brad's parents have timeshare at (The Grand Mayan) built a resort in Cabo. We were looking for a good deal on airfare and all of a sudden I found a flight for $303! All of the other flights earlier or later in the year were at least $450. We thought it'd be a done deal until Brad's dad called to book it for us and the resort was booked up through next June. Of course, all of the timeshare spots were filled. You can still go on Orbitz right now and pay $$$ and book... So, whatever. We'll be staying at the new Barcelo Los Cabos.

I'm not huge on all inclusives (pretty bad experience in Jamaica last year) but I know that was a resort that we did not choose, and I wouldn't have chosen it on my own. This place has pretty good reviews so far on Trip Advisor so we'll give it a whirl. Plus, I can suck down all I want of those fruity drinks on the beach so... BRING IT ON! (onto my next post about working out and motivation!)

No comments: