It was easy to get by the first couple of months without decorating a whole lot. We got a Christmas tree and plenty of Christmas decorations right away when we moved in. We even put lights on the outside of our house, obviously a first for us! Now all those decorations have been put away, as have our beloved Vikings decorations.
We got a new chocolate brown sectional that has been arriving piece by piece (another nightmare in and of itself) and I am feeling totally stuck when it comes to decorating. I think I want to do a light blue/grey and chocolate brown theme. We did get some pretty slate tables and bakers rack that I love. I just wish I could pay someone to come in and pick out all of the other little things we need! Okay, well, I know I could pay someone but I don't exactly have an extra $10k to spare! Here are a couple of things I am looking at for inspiration right now.



1 comment:
I have the same problem! I have lived here a year ad things are so bare. We will have temporary blinds up! Love your ideas so far!
Post a Comment