Anyways! Earlier this week at work a woman that I work with came into the break room and straight up asked me... "SO, when are you due?" I was a stuttering, stammering mess. I had only told my boss and one other person who was leaving our company. There is NO way this woman had heard it through the grapevine. I said "Uhm... uh... how did you know that?" (Awkward conversation but it was all that would come out of my mouth). She said that she thought I was and then noticed that I had been wearing a lot more "puffy shirts." AM I the Jerry Seinfield of my office? Then that same day another person asked my boss! There is a chance that she heard it from someone but I truly don't think so.
I'm officially burning the F21 shirt I was wearing. I am finally out at work now since I was basically backed into a corner.
So, here's a little bit of progress. I promise to try to be cuter in the coming weeks. These were just pics for my stupid self.
6 weeks (holy bloating)
12 weeks
14 weeks. Mexico pic, taken in the morning. Seriously can't believe I looked like this in my bikini! LOL!
Today, 15 weeks. Decided to go ahead with it, no more "puffy" shirt. (Kept my blazer buttoned all day though!)






No comments:
Post a Comment