7.28.2012

Friday (aka Saturday) iPhone dump - Vaca Edition

  1. Watermelon baby. I love that it always looks like she's taking a selfie but really she's trying to grab the phone out of my hand.
  2. A selfie of mama and Ali. 
  3. He refuses to take a decent picture with me. 
  4. Probably 3 deep into pomegranate margaritas.
  5. Another selfie (symptom of daddy never having patience to take pics). 
  6. Looks so sad in her stroller.
  7. Getting very bold with standing on her own. 
  8. Hanging out on the deck.
  9. Attacking daddy's hat.
  10. Laces out!
  11. Our only attempt at a decent family pic. And that's what we got. Fail.
  12. Morning walk. I loved taking a walk with her at 6 a.m.! (I love sleeping more but whatever). 
  13. Beach babes.
  14. She loved a taste of mom's salted caramel nut ice cream. 
  15. Vikings bib -- it was her first gift from the in-laws when she was revealed to the fam last April when I was 15 weeks pregnant. How I went that long without telling any family is beyond me...

1 comment:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Such sweet photos :) I love them!