7.06.2012

Friday iFun dump - Stay Cation Edition

  1. We had our own little stay cation from Friday through the Fourth of July! It began with fun times at the pool. It's right across the street from us. So awesome!
  2. Went to happy hour with a friend who moved to Florida a while back. It was STUPID hot on the rooftop so we ended up having one drink, splitting a sushi roll and going inside. But then I was like -- wait a second, she lives in Florida now, isn't every day like this?
  3. Last Tuesday we took Alison to the doctor and found out she had hand, foot and mouth disease. Whatever that is. When I came home from work on Thursday, the kids at daycare had mailed us these little Get Well Soon cards. They were SO cute! I love the one from her actual daycare provider friend that says I love you and I miss you! 
  4. Melancholy baby in the highchair.
  5. Alison was on the upswing so we still went on our planned date night on Friday. Had a great dinner and went to see the movie Ted. It was actually very funny. 
  6. Trouble now pulls herself up on everything she can find!
  7. Eating her Get Well Soon cards.
  8. Bucket head.
  9. Couch potato.
  10. Little miss now knows how to wave!
  11. Having fun in her rocking chair.
  12. Had our BFFs over for a BBQ on Saturday night. Alison loves her daddy's tablet!
  13. Kisses at the pool.
  14. She's been taking 45 minute morning naps and loves to sit up and chat with herself! Somebody shoot me.

1 comment:

Jennifer V. said...

OMG she is sooo cute!! And that sucks about HFM!!!