7.20.2012

Friday's letters


Photobucket
It TRULY is my favorite day of the week now! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

Dear vacation, I love you SO SO much! Please be good to me over this long weekend. Nice weather and nicer in laws. :)

Dear anyone who has ever been on House Hunters International,  How or why do you have so much extra disposable income? Color me jealous but I want a vacation home in the Caribbean, too! I know you don't use it year-round so you should let me come stay when you're not using it. Please be sure there's some bottled water in the fridge and I take my coffee with cream and real sugar. Thanks!

Dear Oprah radio, I love you but you should know that makeover shows don't translate very well via radio. Also, what is up with all of this master class, soul searching mumbo jumbo? It is all very holier-than-thou in my opinion! Now the old show you played this week about Tanya Harding and Lorena Bobbit was smashing! I am so glad I was in my car at 7 a.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to hear it THREE times!


Dear entire high school boys football team, I am sorry that we were both working out on the same track/field at the same time on Thursday night. I'm so glad I'm too old to be embarrassed!

Dear payday, Thank you for showing up again as you do every-other-week. However, why do I never have any money even though you claim to deposit a large sum into my account? Please start depositing more of this money, increase your frequency or stop some of those automatic bill pay thingys that are arranged against my will.

Dear "famous" people on Instagram, What are you famous for??? I do not understand!

5 comments:

Mosby Hardin said...

Stopping by from the linkup! I also would like to know who gets to go on House Hunters International and how they have all that money! Loved your post and blog! Have a great weekend!

Karen said...

I was wondering about those people on house hunters international too! Found you through the Friday Letters link up :)

Kaylin said...

Seriously- More $ would be great. I feel you on the pay day thing.

Found you on Friday Letter link up, drop by sometime

http://stayblondeskilocal.blogspot.com/

Becky | Apples of Gold said...

Haha!! These are hilarious! "I'm so glad I'm too old to be embarrassed." lol... love it!
I totally agree about all of Oprah's soul searching mumbo jumbo!
[Thanks for finding me today! =]

Jennifer said...

Umm I think working out with the football team sounds fun???