8.17.2012

Friday iPhone Dump

 
  1. Outfit of the day. 
  2. It never gets less creepy to wake up to this! Haha!
  3. Yes, I love stripes! 
  4. Thank the lord for the secure netting on the pack and play!
  5. Just eating a snack. Very creepy show is on in the background but that's another story. 
  6. A walk with my babe.
  7. Another walk with my babe -- see why I need a fully functioning jogging stroller?
  8. We made these grilled eggplant appetizers. I didn't think Brad would even like them but he loved them! 
  9. Another shot from one of our walks! Our neighborhood has great trails, ponds, etc. so I figure I better take advantage when I can. It sure beats trying to workout on the boring elliptical, too. 

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Love your outfits and Ali is too cute!

AbbieJames said...

Aww your blog is so cute I love it! :) xx