8.24.2012

Friday's letters

Photobucket
Hello! And welcome to this week's edition of Friday's letters. I am your host, April. And today is a NO good very bad day as I am expected to work a FULL day. (Well until I need to leave at 3 p.m. but whatever...)

  • Dear Taylor Swift, I am dying inside that I like your new song. Wowzers. Wee-EEE are never, ever, ever getting back together! I figure if I sandwich your song in between Young Jeezy, it should all level out.
  • Dear people who host blog giveaways, could you please just draw my damn name ONCE? It would make this whole entering thing so much more fun! 
  • Dear Labor Day week vacation, please be nice out! I beg of you! If not, I will be forced to sit inside and drink bloody marys all day. At least let me drink them out in the sun!
  • Dear cheese, why must you be so good? I swear one would think I am from Wisconsin with how much cheese I eat!
  • Dear Ali, did you REALLY take three steps last night? You are just over 10 months old! Good lord child!

1 comment:

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life said...

I hear ya on the giveaway front. I never win either. I've just about given up! Stopping by from the linkup last week! Come over and visit!