8.15.2012

So What! Wednesday



It's time again! Here's what I am saying So What! to on this rainy Wednesday!

  • I am incredibly jealous that Shannon is on her nice beach vaca right now! But so glad she kept the So What! Wednesday link up going!
  • I went to my first barre class on Saturday and a yoga sculpt class on Monday night. I was supposed to go to barre again last night but wasn't feeling it. I may or may not have gone to McDonald's on my way home from work instead. However, it made me feel like absolute garbage so I am hoping I won't be tempted again anytime soon! So gross.
  • Ironically enough, I lost .6 lbs according to my somewhat broken scale this morning. I did step on it twice to be a little more sure! 
  • On the subject of food, I am a COMPLETE freak when it comes to being in places that make my hair smell like food. I now avoid our office cafeteria like the plague because my hair soaks up the nasty cafeteria smell and I hate it. I also avoid restaurants with a wood fire grill, even though I love them. For the love of God, somebody please tell me I am not the only one!
  • I am sad that summer is winding down but I can't help but feel SO excited when I think about boots and sweaters! Ahhhh... queue the shopping! (Picture above is just the first picture I found when Googling "boots and sweaters." Although I do still wear my Uggs when the weather is bad!)
  • My brain has been flooded with thoughts of my favorite Lifetime movies thanks to a recent Twitter convo. with my friend Stephanie. I am going to post my top 10 Lifetime movies as soon as I can rank them. *coughLOSERcough*

4 comments:

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

So McDonalds is one of my guilty pleasures. Even though I know it is sooo bad for you I can't help but crave a McDouble with fries and a large sweet tea....mmm.

julie said...

I would love to do a barre class. Sounds So fun!

Stephanie said...

I expect full reviews of your top 10 lifetime movies! That will be such a fun post!

Maggie said...

I would LOVE to see this top 10 list! I think I need to get back on Twitter. :)