I will be honest here. She is short, I think 5'1. I am 5'3. So, I understand how even five pounds can totally change the way you look or the way your clothes fit you. But SIZE UP one god damn! I would look horrendous if I tried to stuff my body into a size 0! Anyways, my honest opinion is that she probably does need to lose 10 lbs. and if she did, she'd look so much better in her clothes (or in her skin... hee hee).
I also come from the school of thought that if you show one, you cover up the other. She has great legs. If I were her, I'd be showing my legs all-the-time. And covering up that cleave. I don't think her boobs are even that big but she is always crushing and smooshing them up to the top of whatever she's wearing. I could go on for days but let's just take a look at the photographic evidence instead.
Here are a couple of shots from her recent shoot for Lucky magazine. BOTH of these looks are great on her. The belt is her friend. She has a small waist and should be belting whenever possible. Draw the eye to her small waist as opposed to her big ole' dirty pillows.
And here are some dresses I think she could rock. Again my theme is covering up the fun bags and showing off the legs instead. And let's choose some Brian Atwood heels as opposed to these huge, spiky, cagey numbers she is always wearing. Most of the time her shoe choices are much too clunky and chunky.

I would hem this last one to make it shorter and also belt it with something colorful. Spanx is required on all of these and the cream one will NOT partake in any booby-smushing activities if it's to be worn. What else should Jessica do to regain her standing as a "fashionable" celebrity?















No comments:
Post a Comment