9.15.2010

Sweaters and jeggings and boots - oh my!

I've been in denial that fall was here because we had kind of a sh***y summer here in MN. But now that I can no longer resist the call of big sweaters, skinny jeans and boots, BRING IT ON fall!

Today I ventured out to H&M in search of the elusive poncho that I've heard way too much about lately. I first read about it on my friend Kara's blog and quickly became OBSESSED. I planned to buy her one of each color and one of each color for myself. If they had a lot I planned to buy even more for some other friends I knew would just DIE for it. Nada. Nada in the whole state of MN and in the nation, so I was told.

I couldn't leave empty handed so I picked up four big sweaters. I am loving stripes and am still mad for plaid! Now I need more sweaters (obviously) and definitely need some new boots and a fall bag!



And here are some other things I NEED in my life asap!












No comments: