11.02.2010

Straight cash homey

I'm the idiot that loved this guy for YEARS and thought I'd never see the day that he'd come back to Minnesota. I got word while suffering through Shutter Island per my husband's request. My phone started blowing up and that was the end of me. I screamed and threw my body around my house in hysterics for two days! Brad got SO incredibly sick of me saying "can you even believe it? do you even believe he is going to be in purple again?!" I probably said it 1,000 times and 1,000 more times in my head. I cried tears of joy for the next week.

And he's an a-hole. So, now he is gone. I am actually glad because he truly did NOT care about helping the team win. But I still cried myself to sleep last night over it. (Yes, Brad must think I am truly clinically insane. Maybe he is right.) Now, I'm left with a team in shambles run by a complete and utter idiot. Oh well. Another day, another dollar. I guess it's back to writing checks and hoping the money is in the bank before they clear. And to think we welcomed him back with open arms after all he put us through. Don't let the door hit you!

No comments: