We were not planning to go on vacation this coming spring for a variety of reasons, most of them financially-related. Damn this big ole' new house. Anyhow, my IL's are going to Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta for two weeks in April. The non-stop airfare hit a low on Friday and my husband went ahead and booked us in for 10 days! (He said we "deserved it.") Which we DO, for reasons I won't get into.
SOOOOOOOO CUE the bikini panic! Every.single.year I do the same thing and tell myself that I am going to get VS-caliber hot and then it never works. I just need some extra motivation. I know, cry me a river, right, but sometimes I think it's harder for me because I am considered "skinny" so people just laugh at me if I try to diet, tone up, etc. Every year I come home from vacation and look at pictures and feel embarrassed. Well, I don't want to do it anymore! I am coming up with a plan that holds me accountable and I can only hope that come April, I will be knockin' 'em dead on the beaches of Mexico!


No comments:
Post a Comment