I just got back from my 28 week appointment and luckily I passed the glucose test. I was a little worried that I'd fail! I have gained about 25 pounds in 28 weeks so pretty much right about a pound a week.
This little girl on the other hand is already weighing in at 3 pounds at 27 weeks, 5 days. I know that weight can be off by quite a bit though. Her measurements were 29 weeks, 4 days so she is almost 2 weeks ahead in size! Probably just a growth spurt although she has been consistently about a week ahead. I'll go back at 32 weeks for another ultrasound. I am glad to have another ultrasound out of the deal. And I am not too worried if she is big. I'm just surprised as I wasn't big at all and Brad wasn't really either!
Here are a couple of 3d pics! She had her hand up by her head the whole time. The first pic she was making a face, kind of smiling a bit. I think she looks like Brad but I am not exactly sure why. I think she has Brad's lips for sure, which I was hoping for because I have really small lips!


No comments:
Post a Comment