7.13.2011

Shhh... it's a secret....

A cami secret! I am NOT usually one to purchase As Seen on TV items although I don't know why don't as they always seem like such awesome purchases.

Anyways, I was in desperate need of a cami secret as I have 2 new friends that I don't know what to do with and don't exactly feel comfortable flaunting at work or even out at the club. (Haha) I thought about making my own cami secret but realized I should just suck it up and take my $5 off coupon to Bed Bath and Beyond. 

I gotta give it a good review thus far! The only issue is that it clips on your bra but then kind of hangs like a bib. It would be nice if there was some additional kind of snap or something on the bottom so you wouldn't have to tuck it in or adjust it so it stays in place. I used my own safety pin today on one of the sides and that seemed to help.

I just wonder how this "maternity" dress is worn without one... Brad says it must be for slutty pregnant girls.

2 comments:

RMCarter said...

I totally get this! Nearly every ‘maternity’ dress I buy is designed to just let your boobs hang out. What is up with that? I’ve been wearing tank tops under mine, but that gets too hot. I’ve been eyeing those Cami Secrets for a while, but I wasn’t sure about them. I’ll have to give them a try!

April said...

I know! It's the strangest thing. I have had the hardest time finding maternity dresses that DON'T get the goods hang out everywhere! Tank tops under mine were getting to be too many layers. So far I am sold on the cami secret! 3 for $10 plus I had a $5 off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond so it was like $5 for 3! Can't beat that.