
It's time for another edition of Friday's letters! TGIF!
Dear DUMB ass mofos who leave their children in the car when it's triple digits hot out, Well, I'm writing you a letter but I don't even know what to say to you. I hope you get your karma and you are the reason I believe people should need some kind of licensure to reproduce.
Dear everyone on Facebook, I know you ALL went to the Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw concert at Target Field on Sunday. I have now seen every single photo ever taken during the concert. I also know that you all watched that Cookie Monster "Call me Maybe" cover. Yes, it was funny and cute. And I also know that all of you recently completed some kind of Tough Mudder, Mud Run, etc. race. This I truly do not understand. Running around in the mud and possibly getting electrocuted by live wires? Gee, be sure to send me the Facebook event invite for the next one...
Dear Alexis Bellino, I actually kind of feel bad for you because you seem like such a sad and insecure woman. It was very enlightening to hear how you treat the crew of the show that pays for your Escalade, "Beemer" and SL550, rented home, etc. And also the folks at the greatest department store around, Nordstrom. When you speak you just run yourself in circles and I want to SHAKE you! I would say that I hope you're off the show but let's face it, I love watching you in action. Especially those Emmy-award winning
Dear Heather DuBrow, Thank you for being so hilarious and intelligent! It is a rare combination and I pretty much love everything that comes out of your mouth. You should have your own show!
4 comments:
oh my yes i want to high five heather EVERY episode!! lol.
OMG... not i really need to get home and watch the reunion! Thanks for a teaser
Heather is my favorite!! She cracks me up. I love how when everyone is yelling and freaking out she stays calm, composed, and rational. Alexis onthe other hand is a hot mess. I loved it when everyone is telling her how horrible she is to the crew and department store employees and she just keeps going around in circles and playing the blame game. That b*tch cray!!
hahaha love the salutations to the irresponsible adults out there
visit thechiffondiary.blogspot.com and say hello!
xo
Post a Comment