
Here are my So What! Wednesdays for this steamy mid-July week!
- It has been SO hot here that I am literally soaking in sweat when I get in my car (black car + black leather = no bueno) at the end of the workday!
- Whenever someone looks at my LinkedIn profile, I come up with all kinds of reasons WHY: they must be looking for a job and want to see my resume to copy it, they want a job at my company and want to ask me about it, they want to recruit me, etc. I need to chillax with all my LinkedIn presumptions.
- Ali is chewing on a shoe right now (never worn) and I am just letting her because it's allowing me to type this.
- I am finding it SO incredibly impossible to stick to my My Fitness Pal calorie allocation (1200 whopping calories). And I am so frustrated that I have been eating the best I can and working out consistently for 4+ weeks now and still haven't lost any weight.
- I flipping hate when someone's blog comments have a captcha on them. I can never read what they say and refresh the letters a few times. If I still can't see what they are, sorry sister or brother, you ain't getting my comment today. However, I recently checked my settings and saw that I had a captcha set up! Must be Blogger's default setting. Oops. That's some Vicki Gunlavson hypocrite status.
7 comments:
UGH I hate the stupid word verification CRAP! I have posted until I'm blue in the face to turn it off but some people just don't listen!
I found your blog thru the SWW link up, and I am totally with you on the Fitness Pal thing. I find it very hard to stick with...especially the calorie count..blah.
Ha! Not a fan of the word verification either. I took mine off when Shannon posted a blog about blogging ettiquette! Thanks Shannon!
Found you through SWW link up. I am doing Weight Watchers, not Fitness Pal, but I can sympathize. I've lost a couple pounds, but I feel like I'd rather weight two pounds more and get to eat whatever I want than restrict myself. Obviously I know, losing weight takes longer than putting it on, but I'm impatient to see some results too!
i despise the word verification stuff! All I do is get frustrated & see no reason for people to have them on their page! It almost makes me not even want to bother commenting especially when it is so much work to do over & over until you get the dumb thing right! I wish the ladies would make it easier & choose not to make us do them! & the fact that little miss is chewing a new shoe string is too funny! good laugh for the night :)
HATE word verification. Turn it off, people! Also, my child chews on shoes that HAVE been worn. No worries. ;)
LOVE the real housewives mention! She's cray cray. And Brooks sucks! Of course, that's why we watch! I found you on the Sunday blog hop
Post a Comment