
I find it funny that my latest post was all about reality TV! So, I am linking up for this week's Social Sunday.
Favorite TV show of the past
I have to go with Sex and the City. Although I don't really like watching it on TV because they cut out a lot of funny parts but I still can't help myself most of the time! I NEVER get sick of it. Friends is definitely a way close second, too! And old episodes of 90210 when they are in high school. I can't stand when they are in "college" and Donna has red hair, etc. I just hate those episodes. Oh and Saved by the Bell is up there on my list, too!!! What a great show!
Favorite TV show currently
I LOVE the Real Housewives of OC and also Beverly Hills (I give OC the slight edge right now). I also love Bethenny Ever After and Giuliana and Bill. Other than that, I tivo some other stuff like Tia & Tamera and Sister Wives but I don't go crazy trying to stay caught up.
Which reality show would you never do?
Hmmm... the smaller list might be a reality show that I would do! I definitely would NOT do anything like Survivor or anything that entails eating bugs, etc.! NO thanks!
Which reality show would you love to do?
Well, I think I would love to be a Beverly Hills housewife! So, I guess if being on the show would be a part of the deal, then sign me up!
TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? I would say I'm a little like Tamra from RHOC because I am very sarcastic and really don't care what people think of me.
TV character you'd want to date? Well, he's not really a "character" but I do love Bill Rancic! I also like Dr. Robert Leeds aka Blair Underwood on SATC!

4 comments:
I love Tamra!! I felt so bad for her when she was going through her divorce! Simon was the biggest jerk ever! I don't what she ever saw in him.
now i wanna spend all night watching sex and the city!
visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com
happy sunday!
So you just picked all my fave tv shows! Saved by the bell is one of the best shows of all time. And Boy meets world. I don't like drama in real life so I have to get my fix from The RHWOC!
i think we need to be friends, like yesterday!
love your blog and your little family it just too too cute!
Post a Comment