7.09.2012

Weekend Update



We had a very boring and uneventful weekend - but oh well - I still felt like linking up to do a Weekend Update!

My in-laws were coming to visit us for the weekend. So, Friday we were both off work around 1 p.m. so we met for lunch SANS baby and had some (okay, just one) of these. There is nothing better than a make/choose your own bloody mary bar. And the more food that's a part of it, the better! I don't even need an appetizer!
Saturday we ended up at dinner and I (for some strange reason) needed to imbibe in TWO of these. (I always include the sippy cup in the photo so you know I might be a drunk mom but at least my child is hydrated)
I don't enjoy the taste of piss beer so I offered my beer chaser to Ali.
She was none too thrilled.

By Sunday morning I was ready to tear out my own hair have a nice relaxing day at home after the in-laws hit the road. But our friends/neighbors invited us over for a BBQ so we busted out the wine and joined them. We ate some steak, too.

I bought these lovely hydrangeas on Friday after work and by Sunday morning they were completely wilted and sad - much like my weekend. Hahaha. Cheers to the next one!


4 comments:

Jennifer V. said...

So you had fun with the in-laws huh?

Unknown said...

OH man... .those bloody mary's are seriously making my mouth water!!! they look delicious!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Hahaha! At least you got to drink some booze! My weekend wasn't very eventful either but yay for linking up with us :)

Heather said...

AMEN to weekend bloody marys :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com