
Well, I am badly in need of a tropical vacation so I love this week's Social Sunday questions!
Best trip you've ever been on? I don't know how I choose just ONE but I guess I would have to say when we went to Acapulco for about 10 days 2 months before our wedding. I would say it was our pre-honeymoon but we were there with the in-laws so I don't think that qualifies!
We spent the first few days at a hotel right on the ocean. I LOVED falling asleep to the sound of the crashing waves! Then we spent a week at the timeshare report that my in-laws own timeshare in. The resorts are absolutely beautiful! Here was the view from our room:
On one of the first days there we met a family from New York and became fast friends with them! We played beer bong in their room every night. No idea how we weren't kicked out for being so loud. And who plays beer pong in an immaculate living room with marble floors, etc.
We had an amazing lobster dinner and even went out to a club for "ladies night" (every night is ladies night). It was a great way to de-stress BEFORE the wedding!
Oh and yes, every night I make us take pictures on the patio! I do this on ALL vacations. Mostly for me to remember my outfit! :)
Best idea for a girls weekend trip? I would probably vote for somewhere in wine country or a relaxing spa resort in CA! I would say Vegas but the smell of smoke gives me the worst headache ever so I will probably NEVER go to Vegas!
Best idea for a couples trip? Well, anywhere tropical fits the bill for me! We had so much fun going to an all-inclusive in Cabo with 2 other couples.
Best vacation on the cheap? We are spoiled with the fact that my in-law have timeshare just about everywhere! If we go on our own vacation, I love being able to find a deal on Groupon or other discount websites... For our trip to Cabo, we stayed at a place that was just opening after a huge renovation so it was really cheap!
Place you most want to visit: I want to go to Bora Bora after seeing it on RHOC! Hahaha! But then I looked it up and the flight was SO long. So, I will say Hawaii or the Virgin Islands! Yes please!
Vacation necessities: I'm not the person to ask about this! I bring anything and everything on vacation. We ALWAYS have to move stuff out of my bag to make the 50 pound limit. Haha! And if I am lucky, I get extra room in Brad's suitcase and if his family is with us, I take up about half of his little brother's bag, too. I just can't help it...







4 comments:
Oh to have a girls trip in wine country! We would have to bring one boy to drive the girls around ;) Such a fun idea! Happy Sunday!
A pre-honeymoon trip sounds like the best idea!
visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
have a great day!
love the idea of a pre-honeymoon trip! I have to keep this in mind for just before I get married :) plus, depending on where I go, it may even help with a tan!
Happy Sunday!
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/
Ha! Love that you take photos to remember your outfits! Cute blog, btw. I'm your newest follower. Hop over and check out my Sunday Social too!
Post a Comment