7.11.2012

What I'm loving Wednesday


This week I am linking up for my first What I'm loving Wednesday! (I'm such a follower, I know).

SUMMER Fridays (bitches)! My department is... ahem... "piloting a program" this summer that allows us to leave at noon on Fridays so long as we've worked extra hours during the week. I've never had a job that actually had an official "program" and what not but I'll take full advantage. It also means that if we're off on a Friday, we only need to take 4 hours of vacation. I am loving it!


This sweet merlot from Trader Joe's is OH so good! I think it's 5.99 a bottle and you can't beat that with a stick! We've probably bought 30 bottles so far! Don't you judge us.

Okay, so I'm not exactly loving the fact that the love o' my life was arrested this past weekend for resisting arrest and whatever else. But... I am still loving him. And his cuteness. We've actually talked a bit via Twitter and so everyone was asking me to ask him what happened. Hahaa... Yes, because I am so sure he would tell some random sexy nice lady in Minnesota!


1 comment:

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog.... They just opened a Trader Joe's in my city and I LOOOVE WINE, so I need to check out that one! And of course, I don't judge! And leaving early on Fridays? YES PLEASE!