- Kind of an uneventful week in the life. So, here is a random OOTD. I felt like a referee with that striped skirt. Haha!
- View from our seats at the Twins game. We were right behind the visitor's dugout. So close I could tell what color gum they were chewing. Too bad it was like 1000000 degrees out. Yowch!
- We took Ali to the 'puppet wagon' on Tuesday night. I had envisioned something very cool in my mind. It turned out to be some teenagers putting on a quick 'puppet' show using way too small, dirty, grubby puppets. I'm seriously considering donating $$ for some new, nice big puppets.
- Sweating spaghetti at the game.
- Just a family pic from the puppet wagon fiasco.
8.03.2012
Friday iPhone dump
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love love love that skirt! You look amazing!!!
LOVING that skirt!!!! Looking good!
Post a Comment