- TGIF! I owe my first letter to the one and only Friday! Thank you for always being there for me at the end of a long (or short) week.
- Dear vacation time, I really like you a lot. I wish you could multiply all on your own and never deplete. Thanks for allowing me to take this Friday off! Daycare is closed. Luckily Daddy is off work too so Mommy has a MUCH needed hair appt and then meeting a couple of old co-workers for a quick happy hour!
- Dear friends we are going boating with on Sunday, Yes, I will be wearing a one piece. And wearing it mighty uncomfortably. Please try not to show off your six pack abs in a bikini too much.
- Dear Wakebrothers, Thanks for being my favorite new show! I forgot about another 'brush with fame' -- a good friend of mine's roommate is dating one of the brothers on the show. So, that's why we started watching but I have to admit I am hooked now!
- Dear Trader Joe's Cinnamon and Sugar Pita Chips, I am so glad I didn't find you earlier or I might be 20 lbs. heavier!
- Dear number on the scale, Why are you different every single day? Actually, don't answer that. I am learning that you don't even matter to me anymore! I feel better and think I look better so you are just a thing of the past! Deuces.
8.03.2012
Friday's letters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I may need to try those chips.....
Wakebrothers is hilarious!! I love the ginger...and yes I know his name is Bob...but the ginge sounds so much cooler!! Which one is she dating??? Or is it a secret? Loved your letters!
Post a Comment