8.22.2012

So What! Wednesday



Seriously, where does the time go?! I want some of it back... Just the weekends though. Here is what I am saying So What! to this week:
  • A friend and I were supposed to go to yoga tonight (yea, we're totally yogis now in case you didn't know) but she gave blood and they told her she shouldn't do any hardcore workouts for 24 hours. And then she said they told her giving blood burns 600 calories. WTF?! What idiot told her that? Totally not true... right? I need to Google that. Because I am pretty sure if that were true all women would be bloodorexic or something and give blood every day! You still couldn't pay me to do it though! Also, if that were true I am pretty sure my monthly visitor would burn me 1,000 calories a day!
  • I am SO bored with everything that's on TV! When do some damn housewives come back?! Oh, and I just realized -- I REALLY need to watch this Honey Boo Boo show. What am I missing out on?!
  • Avril Lavigne is engaged to the guy from Nickelback? That should seriously be a crime. For both of them. They both suck so hopefully they live happily every after.
  • I'm effing sick of coming across stories that say things like "Kourtney Kardashian pulled her daughter out herself." Oh yay! Good fer you! I was in labor for literally more than 2 days and then had an emergency c-section. And I vomited on myself on the operating table. You are more woman than I, Kourtney! 

3 comments:

julie said...

please, if you watch honey boo boo, don't just all peeps from the ATL. we are not all like THAT.

Unknown said...

All I know is when I donate blood I lose a pount. Not sure about the 600 cal's thing. And they give you a pile of snacks. and I know yoga is a 'workout' but you don't really have to do anything.

PS NSFW- but another blogger wrote about the illusive 'yogasim' this week and I now can't read about or think about yoga without my mind going there. It's not real I tell you. There is no way!

Vanessa Miller said...

Googled it! http://www.livestrong.com/article/291370-giving-blood-weight-loss/