1. Alison was super pissed when she found out we got her a flip phone... Oops. I guess we're behind on our baby technology and did not know a flip phone is no longer cool. Not only that, but they were before her time so she didn't even know she had to flip it open to use it. Poor first world baby.
2. She loves her some cucumbers!
3. Now this is funny. Our daycare provider gave me some of her daughters' old clothes. Packed in zip lock bags with the brand and size written on the bag and a photo of the outfit inside the bag. That is some crazy style organization!
4. She loves her some corn on the cob!
5. We had a fun night alone while Daddy was working late.
6. Until she tried to yank my hair out.
7. New frozen yogurt place = wow, so amazing! I never knew!
8. Laughing cow blue cheese, buffalo wing sauce dip I blogged about earlier this week. SO good!

2 comments:
For your number 3 that is how I pack trip clothes & such. I find that its super easy & very organized. I love it like no other & it cuts down all the time of trying to find what goes with what & such & makes it super easy on the little ones! great post! I loved seeing the pictures :)
Nothing better then a great frozen yogurt place :)! Thats for sure!
Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!
Post a Comment