Tis' my favorite time of the week (if you don't count Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays). Time to link up for So What! Wednesday!
- Earlier this week about 2,000 people at my company had their iPhones, iPads, etc. remote wiped. I feel bad for them but people are **threat level midnight** freaking out. Most are complaining about lost photos or videos of their kids. I can't help but wonder why you would use your work phone/tablet for all that stuff but I guess a lot of people do it. I do, too, but I always dump everything onto my personal laptop. Gotta back this stuff up people!
- I truly can't decide if I love or hate Greek yogurt. Sometimes I feel like I'm shoveling scoops of nasty plain sour cream down my gullet and other times I feel like I'm eating creamy delicious clouds from heaven. It's very strange.
- I swear I would rather go to work wearing a belted potato sack than iron. I've been shopping online at The Limited lately and every top has a huge crease in it. I never realize until I go to put it on in the morning and it's too late. I just pretend like its not even there. At least I'll be mistaken for a well dressed homeless lady...
- I have no idea why but lately I prefer to wear a $3 Forever 21 ring instead of my wedding ring. The silver is all brown and disgusting. I'm no Alexis Bellino so I think it's because my ring gets tight on some of my
water weight bloat less than stellar days. And I'm totally in denial of getting it permanently re-sized after the babe!
- I'm linking up with So What! Wednesday and What I'm Loving Wednesday in the same week. Is this very bad blogger etiquette? I found What I'm Loving Wednesday and then forgot that So What! Wednesday is on the same day! #bloggerproblems
6 comments:
AMEN to the Greek yogurt - It totally tastes like sour cream, but we are supposed to eat it because it's better for you... thought I was the only one who reluctantly eats that stuff ;)
XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com
I rarely wear my wedding ring. Just my engagement ring. I don't care if people think i am married or not!
I wear a thick band of swarvorski crystals we bought in cancun when I was pregnant instead of my wedding ring. Maybe one day I'll go back to the read deal!! Did you watch RHWOC reunion last night? Alexis is an idiot!!
Visiting from SWW. Alexis is a complete idiot. Cute blog, btw!
I am so torn on greek yogurt too. It's really expensive. I'm wondering if it's really a trick to make us spend more and then fill us up with weird thick yogurt.
Awe your blog is so cute. I just started following you :) I cannot wait to read more! ps I am def one of those girls who uses her iphone & ipad for everything lol pictures & all however I do have a pretty camera I use to. I guess i just find it easier to use what I already carry with me & my ipod & iphone are less heavy compared to my cam... However I can see why its bad because of things such as what happened at work! That was awful I feel bad for them!
Post a Comment